New Referee Certification Classes: (3-day Friday-Sunday)
1) July 18-6:00 pm - 9:30 pm, July 19, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and July 20, 1:00 - 6:00 pm, class code 9405-EL8, @Williamson County Parks & Recreation Center, 1006 Fulton Greer Lane, Franklin, Cost $88
2) August 15-17, same times and location as above except class code 9407-EL8
To sign up for the NEW referee (if you're NOT an existing referee) class:
1) go to www.soccerofficialstn.org;
2) click on "approved classes";
3) click on "entry level (grade 8, 3-day);
4) Then click on the class code (listed above) you prefer.
Referee Re-certification Classes:(For existing referees who need 2015 Badge/Patch in order to referee games beginning January 1, 2015!)
For additional information or if you're having issues on how to register for any class, please contact Terry Hendrixson at firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or at 615-948-2474 (cell).
It is strongly encouraged that you re-certify this Summer if you plan to referee this Fall and/or next year in 2015 because the Laws of the Game changes are effective 7-1-2014 and will apply beginning with the Fall season.
Sunday, July 20, 2014, class code 9406-R8_ON, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm @Williamson County Parks & Recreation Center, 1006 Fulton Greer Lane, Cost $68
Sunday, August 17, 2014, class code 9408-R8_ON, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm @Williamson County Parks & Recreation Center, 1006 Fulton Greer Lane, Cost $68
To sign up for re-certification (you ARE an existing referee) class, follow steps 1 and 2 above, then
3) click on recert (grade 8) with online test;
4) click on the class code (listed above) you prefer.